Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leaving a job with a one million dollar view



I probably will never get a job anymore with such a great view! Yesterday it was unbelievable - Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau in the red evening sun - just gorgeous! So today I decided to take the camera along, but of course the weather wasn't as great anymore, but at least you get an idea of the view! As a matter of fact my board colleague Urs, who I appreciate business-wise as well as personally very much, told me that he could never work in my office because the temptation to leave the office on sunny days would be too great ;) He has climbed all peaks you can see and even para-glided down most of them!  

1 comment:

  1. All I can think of when I read this is ... WOW Honey , you remembered to bring your camera and took a photo with it !!! that sounds like a fun activity - to climb all the way up and para-glide down ...

    ReplyDelete