Monday, January 12, 2009

Leaving frozen wonderland



I couldn't believe having -9° C on my car display this morning! Since weeks it has now been exceptionally cold and covered in Bern, while the mountains had fantastic weather day after day! Today, I had to take a long lunch break in order to pick up my passport from the Chinese embassy, get an express visa at the Vietnamese embassy and hand the passport over to the Indian embassy for my forth and last visa (Cambodia has a perfect instant online visa service! I was really impressed!). 

On the way there the sun was suddenly breaking through the clouds and everything looked just like a frozen wonderland! Really gorgeous, the photos actually do not really display it, since they were taken with my cell phone. I really still can't imagine being in 10 days in a much warmer place (even though Tanya just complained that it is currently really cold in Taiwan! Approximately 10° outside, which is okay - only that they don't have real heaters, so it isn't much warmer inside neither as I had to learn last year;))!

1 comment:

  1. it's really cold indoor .. for me ;) but I have got a heater ready for you :)

    ReplyDelete